Updated on 2023-06-04
- We will not provide, rent, or make available in any way our customer information outside.
- We are privileged by our relationships with our customers and respect the confidential nature of the information you provide to us.
Purpose of Information We Collect
We do not automatically collect personal information. However, depending on how you use our site, we may collect information, including name, address, and email, from you to
- provide superior service,
- communicate offers on merchandise and services that we believe will be of interest to you,
- customize our communications to you,
- administer our business,
- and improve your shopping experience.
Types of Information We Collect
The personal information we gather from you, upon
- Purchases - When you place an order, you give us your name, address, phone number, and e-mail address. Please note we do not collect, save, or even ask for payee information.
- Login Account - If you create an Account with us so that you may place orders more conveniently, you authorize us to store your name and shipping address. We do not collect and store payment info on creating login accounts as well as any stage.
- Embroidery - For the name and logo embroidery services, we store your name, phone number, company name, and logo info to make it more accessible the next time you need to place another order with us.
- Ratings and Reviews - For the ratings and reviews, we will also ask for your name, country, and email address so that we can store your rate and review.
- Inquiries (Contact Us) - We ask for your name, phone#, and email address to provide prompt and timely answers.
- Quotations - We need your name, phone number, and email address so we can send the information you requested.
- Email Updates - If you subscribe to receive e-mail updates featuring exclusive offers, new arrivals, special discounts, contest announcements, and more, we just require your e-mail address.
How We Secure Personal Info
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. To prevent unauthorized access or disclosure, we have put in place suitable physical, electronic, and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
No Sharing with Third Parties
- We do not provide your personal information to anyone outside of our company except as expressly authorized by you.
- We do use third-party companies such as companies (like HostPapa) that provide support services to us, and we compel them to keep your personal information confidential.
- We use third parties to deliver packages (like DHL, UPS, ICS, ...), so your ship-to details are shared with them so that these companies can perform their tasks.
- We do utilize 'cookies'. A cookie is a small file that asks permission to be placed on your computer's hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added, and the cookie helps analyze web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. Cookies allow web applications to respond to you as an individual. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes, and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
- Cookies do not gather any of your personally identifiable information. They do allow us to provide you with a more personalized shopping experience and enable you to fully interact with and complete your transaction on our site.
- We will never knowingly request or collect personal information from any person under 13 years of age without prior verifiable parental consent.
- If we become aware that an individual is under the age of 13 and has submitted any information to us for any purpose without prior verifiable parental consent, we will delete his or her information from our files.
Have Any Questions?
If you have any other questions or concerns regarding accessing or using your personal information, please contact us.